Cameo new Thunder Wash 100 RGB does not work with QLC

Generic issues not specifically related to a QLC+ area.
Post here only if you can't really find the reason of an issue
zeiglerz

Hello everyone,
I have got an issue with my QLC. I have been using QLC since 2017 and it is fantastic. I use it for controlling my 2 Cameo Thunder Wash 100 RGB (bought in 2017) and 4 led PARs, unknown label. Everything works fine.

This year I would like to upgrade my setup so I bought 2 new pieces of Cameo Thunder Wash 100 RGB (it is a never edition - for example, it has a new mode 6CH2 now). But I am not able to control these particular new lights with QLC. I do not know why. I set up the DMX address correctly, the mode is set up to 6CH1, but it is not responding to QLC commands. If I switch these new lights with the older ones they work correctly. I tried multiple times to do a new mapping, try different modes, create a new QLC project and even change new lights for another one (I thought I was extremely unlucky and I bought 2 broken pieces).

When I plug them into the physical DMX controller they work.

Does anybody have any idea what could be wrong here?
Thanks in advance,
Zdenek
GGGss

hmm ... first idea - the intensity channel did change? Did you try in simple desk outputting some values? Did you check with DMX monitor what values are outputted?
When you put an exisitng one behind the new ones? Does the old one still function? (DMX data A & B cables swapped)
All electric machines work on smoke... when the smoke escapes... they don't work anymore
GGGss

2nd idea: the old ones needed a slow DMX timing hence you altered the output frequency in your existing project.
All electric machines work on smoke... when the smoke escapes... they don't work anymore