QLC+ pipewire midi bridge

The issues found when using the Input/Output Manager panel
sbenejam

I'm testing QLC+ with the new Pipewire stuff and I think I found another bug in the I/O tab related to Midi input and feedback. Using Alsa Midi the problem don't occurs. When I choose the inputs and feedback from the Pipewire Midi Bridge feedback is not working the input is working well.

QLC+ 4.12.6 from deb package tested too with 4.12.6-GIT and 4.12.7-GIT
Pipewire 3.58 installed from a PPA.

Normal connection to nanoKonrtrol2 with Alsa Midi device this works as expected.
QLC_PipewireAlsaMidi.png
Connecting inputs from Pipewire Midi Bridge to the second input line only works the input the feedback don't work
QLC_PipewireAlsaMidi-1.png
Selecting other universe and selecting the universe 4 again there are two feedback lines selected.
QLC_PipewireAlsaMidi-2.png
It seems that something is wrong with the enumeration of the Pipewire Midi Bridge ports.
sbenejam

A simple project with a dimmer, a scene and a button in the Virtual Console assigned to a NanoKontrol2 button. I attach two versions one with NanoKontrol2 selected from Alsa Midi and one with the input and feedback selected from Pipewire Midi Bridge. I have to connect Pipewire Midi ports manually in qpwgraph.
This works as expected.
TestPiewireMidiAlsa.qxw
(2.18 KiB) Downloaded 49 times
This has no feedback and seems that the feedback selected is stored with a wrong index as I see opening the project file with a text editor.
TestPiewireMidiBridge.qxw
(2.13 KiB) Downloaded 46 times
Connections I made manually in qpwgraph
QLC_PipewireAlsaMidi-4.png