Buttons Mapping - Blackout change mode - HELP

Ask a generic question about the usage of QLC+, not related to a particular operating system
Khamul

hola buenas a todos
Queria preguntarles si hay posibilidad de crear un atajo para los botones de QLC+ Por ejemplo, Blackout, Create escene o Design or operating mode.

yo tengo un controlador MIDI AKAI apc40 y necesito ESTO!!

hola buenas a todos
Queria preguntarles si hay posibilidad de crear un atajo para los botones de QLC+ Por ejemplo, Blackout, Create escene o Design or operating mode.

yo tengo un controlador MIDI AKAI apc40 y necesito ESTO!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GOOGLE TRANSLATOR

hello good to all
I wanted to ask you if there is a possibility to create a shortcut for the QLC+ buttons For example, Blackout, Create scene or Design or operating mode.

I have an AKAI apc40 MIDI controller and I need THIS!!

Thank you :)
GGGss

There are no assignable controls for the creation of a scene and changing the operation status.
And even if there might be a controls for those: you cannot add fixtures to your scene, nor can you set values to the fixtures included in that new scene...

Once you have setup / created your show, you can use midi controls to control the show.
All electric machines work on smoke... when the smoke escapes... they don't work anymore
Khamul

janosvitok

Most probably the guy just maps keyboard shortcuts to buttons on a keyboard.

See https://drive.google.com/file/d/10ru19F ... sp=sharing