Cant find New Fixture Settings

Ask a generic question about the usage of QLC+, not related to a particular operating system
amill222

Absolute noob question here, no experience at all so bare with me
I have a light that isn't recognized in the fixtures and it's got 15 channels with dimmer, tilt, and RGBW controls
for each light (2 of them)
When I go to add a generic light, I can't find one that matches up

I've watched a few tutorials for adding a custom light where I can manually add all the channels one by one but I can't figure out how to find that in the software

In the tutorials I'm watching, people just click the very first icon in the top left which opens this "new fixture" settings for them
video.png
In my client, when I click the same icon nothing happens. I can only click on the big green "add fixture" plus below it, which doesn't let me define a new one and its channels:
what i have.png
GGGss

Welcome to the forum,

What you see in your first screenshot is the Fixture Editor, which is a separate program. Go to your QLC+ directory and find the fixtureeditor.exe (on Windows that is).

I might already point to you that your fixture is a 2 headed one. (This info wIll come handy later when you want to verify output in the 2D monitor screen)
All electric machines work on smoke... when the smoke escapes... they don't work anymore