Progress bar missing - proposal

Request a feature that you would like to see in QLC+.
Explain in details why you would need it and which is your usage case.
giacomo

Progress bar is an important missing information, for the time being could we have simple solution?
The cue list has already a fader for manual operations:
CueListFader.png
would it be easy to implement an automatic movement when the cue list is in "Side Fader Mode - None"?
At least we would have a visual feedback of the transition.
Thanks!
mcallegari

edogawa

@Massimo, as we're talking about cuelist progressbar, I have a question: is there a way to obtain the fade out time of the running crossfade (previous cue), to be displayed in a second progressbar? In theater lighting directors often want split times (e.g. a part of a scene suddenly lighting up, another part slowly fading out to low levels, both starting simultaneously).
I can do that with the cuelist but I have no visual clue when the fade out has finished.

I was trying to code this by adding a second bar with different color and resizing both to half the height so they don't take up more space, and got quite there, but I cannot seem to find a way to access the fade out time. If there is one, please tell me and I'll try to finish my implementation and create a github feature branch and pull request (for v4).