Slider stuck at 255

The issues found when using the Virtual Console
LarsLighting

Hi,
So i downloaded QLC+ and whenever i try to use the slider in the virtual console, in the fixture monitor it says 0 until i touch the slider, cause then it goes all the way to 255, and it wont change as i use the slider, can someone help me?
Thanks in advance
sbenejam

Can you share your project?. Post details of your system, OS, QLC+ version, etc.
GGGss

LarsLighting wrote: Sun May 29, 2022 9:56 am Hi,
So i downloaded QLC+ and whenever i try to use the slider in the virtual console, in the fixture monitor it says 0 until i touch the slider, cause then it goes all the way to 255, and it wont change as i use the slider, can someone help me?
Thanks in advance
Lars,

Welcome to the forum.
Your explanation needs a little more explanation... I cannot create what is going on in my head...
All electric machines work on smoke... when the smoke escapes... they don't work anymore
LarsLighting

Hi, i dont know how i can explain it... So i added my fixture, i added the function of (for example) the panning of the moving head, i added the fixture in the function and i checked the edit box, then i set the maximum value to 255, and as soon as i set it to that, the light instantly sets the pan to 255, and it wont go lower, even if i change the value in the virtual console, maybe u can help me through discord or something like that if u prefer?
mcallegari

maybe u can help me through discord or something like that if u prefer?
That is the purpose of this forum. Please don't ask other users to reply elsewhere
GGGss

Lars,

If you set a value of 255 inside a scene, you get an instant preview.
When you go to produce, this preview stops.
If you choose another scene (with other position information inside) the preview will follow your choice (unless in produce mode of course)
All electric machines work on smoke... when the smoke escapes... they don't work anymore