APC Mini Pad Lights Not Working

All the topics related to QLC+ on the Raspberry Pi
sherzig

I’m using an RPi3 to run QLC+ and I’m extremely impressed and happy with it. I use an APC Mini for midi input to trigger scenes, etc.

I can’t get the programmable feedback colors on the pads to work. For example green when on/red when off and orange when bumping. When using the software a PC it works fine.

I wondered if it was inadequate power thru the USB port of the RPi so I bought an externally powered hub but that didn’t do it. The hub works because the pads and the wireless keyboard and mouse work fine thru it.

Hopefully someone has a tweak or suggestion as I prefer this setup. I run it headless with the APC controller and only go to the web interface occasionally.
GGGss

sherzig wrote: Fri May 27, 2022 3:11 am and orange when bumping
You can only define 2 states ... Did you configure custom feedbacks?
ScreenHunter_35 May. 30 12.13.png
All electric machines work on smoke... when the smoke escapes... they don't work anymore
sherzig

Yes, sorry - correct there are only two states and yes, I have configured the feedback settings.

I use the APC with a PC and the ON/OFF lights work as expected. When using with the R-PI they never light up. I realize this could be a Raspberry Pi issue - not a QLC issue at all - but hoped perhaps someone already had dealt with the issue.