OSC feedback issue

The issues found when using the Input/Output Manager panel
Eliot

Hello, I have a problem with the OSC feedback.
(Config : Universe 1 Artnet or DMX USB, Universe 2 osc plugin connected to touchOSC on iPad)

In the virtual console, I map my buttons to the osc commands, once everything is set up everything works correctly.
However, when I save my project, close it and reopen it (all my osc settings are still good: ip and ports...) I can still trigger my functions with OSC but the feedback doesn't work anymore.
I run QLC+ 4 in debug mode and this is what I get :

Code: Select all

[OSC] sendFeedBack - Key: "" value: 0
void OSCPacketizer::setupOSCGeneric(QByteArray &, QString &, QString, QByteArray &) Empty path, can't create packet
void OSCPacketizer::setupOSCGeneric(QByteArray &, QString &, QString, QByteArray &) Empty path, can't create packet
If I want the feedback to work again, I have to repatch everything (which is a bit long each time :( ) but in another universe (example 3). It seems that QLC does not save well the route of the feedbacks

Thanks for your help
mcallegari

please share workspace and if needed OSC input profile
Eliot

Thanks for your quickly answer, with your question, I have understood alone what I was doing wrong.
I haven’t created an input profile, I have just done an auto detect mapping in the dashboard. Now I created a custom input profile and everything works fine.