Touch screen and macro issue

The issues found when using the Function Manager panel
Xellent

Hi all
Not sure if in right thread area and do apologize if it isn't.
I have setup qlc on a new computer with a touch screen and every time a macro box is pressed all the show pauses movement untill a new function is selected. There is no issues with using sliders, it's only the drop down macro box, shutter, gobo, prism anything that has a quick macro. All help would be appreciated.
GGGss

Xellent wrote: Tue Apr 26, 2022 1:48 am drop down macro box, shutter, gobo, prism anything that has a quick macro.
You are referring to the 'Click and Go' functionality?
Where do you use it? On the Virtual Console?
Did you read here? https://qlcplus.org/clickandgo.html
All electric machines work on smoke... when the smoke escapes... they don't work anymore
Xellent

referring to the 'Click and Go' functionality?
Where do you use it? On the Virtual Console?
Did you read here?

Yes I was sorry. Everytime it is clicked show will freeze/pause, once selection is made show will continue on.
An example is as follows
Running a movement effect, go to change colour and bam show freeze, click new colour and show runs again.

I am running windows 10
Enttec dmx USB pro
Dell touch screen monitor
edogawa

I can't reproduce what you describe - please post an example workspace and recipe to see the behaviour.

I tried in Win10 and in Linux, I can click any Click&Go feature in VC widgets or via the icon in simpledesk channels, and movements, color changes or chasers keep running in the DMX monitor (I'm at home without real equipment currently).

What exactly do you mean by "the show will freeze/pause"? Do you use the Show tab of QLC+, or do you talk about live output from virtual console in run mode, or the preview from function editor?

Can you provide a sample workspace to demonstrate the issue?

Also tell us your QLC+ version.

BTW, I don't think the touch screen has anything to do with it...