Scene / Chaser Selection Pop-Up Windows

Ask a generic question about the usage of QLC+, not related to a particular operating system
joshhmccauley

Good morning,

I have a question that has been bothering me for some time now, but I've just been dealing with it. Not an issue, just slows me down a lot...

When editing scenes and chasers in the Function Manager, is there a way to change the default size of the Selection Window that pops up when adding Scenes to a Chaser or Adding fixtures to a Scene?
When I resize by using the Window Manager Size option, it does not save the size as default, like Windows typically would with other software windows.

I have tried multiple different methods using the QT script, but nothing has worked. Is there a method to change the default size or is resizing the window every time it opens the only option?

Running newest Test Version of QLC+ , on both a Windows 10 Enterprise desktop, and a Windows 11 laptop.
Attached are screenshots of the Pop-Up Windows I'm referring to.

Thanks a bunch for any help.
Attachments
Screenshot (4).png
Screenshot (3).png
sbenejam

I don't use Windows but in Ubuntu this window is resizable and it has minimize and maximize buttons. Have you tried to resize with the mouse?. Maybe it's a Windows limitation or a bug that affects only to the windows version of QLC+.
joshhmccauley

Thanks for the response.. Yeah, resizing with the mouse works fine, but It has to be done every time. Wondering if there's some way to change the default size, so I don't have to resize it every time. Or even a maximize button would solve my issue.