Very slow response....

The issues found when using the Show Manager panel
Jonmpa

Hello when I wan't to go to the add menu the plus in the toolbar the program stops responding for 2-3 minutes why is it so slow to load the add menu is it because of very many light tracks? Blue, Green, Red and White and hundreds of copies on these and so on and so on? Regards Johnny
sbenejam

Can you post your project, QLC+ version, DMX devices connected and what OS you use?
What means add menu -> plus?. What you trying to add, a fixture?
We need more info to help you.
Jonmpa

No I mean the add functions and tracks menu the green plus sign in the toolbar to open up that is slower than ever thought 50 seconds was very slow but now it is 2-3 minutes waiting for that menu box to show on the screen I have Monterey 12.1 I tried to make a new workspace file and then the green plus menu for adding tracks and functions open up very fast so maybe I have to many sequences and tracks in the and functions and tracks menu really I have Enttec open DMX USB unit to use with my lights hope you understand now what I mean
sbenejam

According to your explanation you are trying to add functions or tracks to a show in the Show tab. What QLC+ version are you using?.
Jonmpa

Correctly 100% and I have the QLC+ 4.12.3 for macOS
sbenejam

Have you tried the latest QLC+ version?. The latest QLC+ version is 4.12.4.
Jonmpa

Thanks for the tip: I have now installed 4.12.4 and I cannot even open it It doesn't answer at all