Vibesta Peragos Tube 120C

Request a fixture definition here
gabrielgodinho

Hello!
Can you please help on creating the fixture for the Vibesta Peragos Tube 120C?
https://www.vibesta.com/peragos-tube

Here is the DMX manual:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1U536gX ... YKP3a/view

Thank you so much!
GGGss

I am sorry but this fixture is very very complicated to fit in the fixture definition concept.
There are 2 (and more) levels of dependent channel sets. Mode channel 1 sets/changes the behaviour of underlying channel functions. And even then underlying channels set to a 'mode' does alter other more underlying channel functions.
Does the manufacturer provide a definition for Chamsys or Hog or GrandMa? I don't think so...
If you want to use it as a light batten, I'd choose only one functional mode the named RGBDT. It will closely fit the QLC+ environment. (Except for the tungsten channel: in real life, I guess this is the Amber channel).
Does remind me of the Astera Titan tubes...
All electric machines work on smoke... when the smoke escapes... they don't work anymore
gabrielgodinho

Hello!
Thank you very much for your feedback!
No, the manufacturer does not provide a definition for Chamsys or Hog or GrandMa. Communication with them isn't really fluid, I am getting information from the seller where I got them.

I've found in the meanwhile that in QLC+, the mode channel 1 is (automatically and always) assigned to the GM fader and whichever the value is selected, it's always blinking (no stable output) and impossible to get a controllable behaviour.

I will ask about the definition for Chamsys or Hog or GrandMa and if I get some information I'll post it.

Once again thank you!
GGGss

gabrielgodinho wrote: Mon Feb 14, 2022 10:33 pm I've found in the meanwhile that in QLC+, the mode channel 1 is (automatically and always) assigned to the GM fader and whichever the value is selected, it's always blinking (no stable output) and impossible to get a controllable behaviour.
That is because you set channel 1 as intensity! You should use 'program' or something. Intensity channels are controlled by the GM.
All electric machines work on smoke... when the smoke escapes... they don't work anymore