Cue list chaser sets all RGB values 255

The issues found when using the Virtual Console
ryansabin

I have created an entire show of scenes. I place them in a chaser and then include them in a cue list.

When I step through the cue list. Eventually most all dimmer values stay at 255. Meaning all my lights go to bright white.

When I use each scene assigned to a button they work fine.

Once the cue list selected scene has set fixture dimmers to 255 then using the button to select the scene still does not modify the values. You need to close QLC and restart.
Attachments
lights.qxw
(135.46 KiB) Downloaded 76 times
GGGss

There surely is something wrong but I need your custom fixture Isomia wled before I can dig any further.
All electric machines work on smoke... when the smoke escapes... they don't work anymore
ryansabin

GGGss wrote: Wed Jan 12, 2022 8:35 am There surely is something wrong but I need your custom fixture Isomia wled before I can dig any further.
Here is the fixture
Attachments
isomia-wled.qxf
(12.75 KiB) Downloaded 75 times
GGGss

Even with your fixture definition, your show file keeps outputting strange things.
So I dug any deeper and found this:
ScreenHunter_34 Jan. 13 10.41.png
In your fixture definition, you made a mistake.
Don't include master dimmer inside a head + where's the 2nd head?
The head does not include the white channel ...
All electric machines work on smoke... when the smoke escapes... they don't work anymore
ryansabin

I have made the following changes to the fixture. I removed the head completely. I also removed a mode that wasn't necessary. This fixture is based on a WLED chip. https://kno.wled.ge/

With WLED the second color is for the effects there is no second head. Also, I am not using LED's that have the white included. So, I did not include them. I solved the problem by completely removing the head. Hopefully this is the right move.

After making the changes this does not fix my problem. Did it with yours? If it did could you provide your fixture.

Thanks!
Attachments
isomia-wled.qxf
(12.42 KiB) Downloaded 56 times
Last edited by ryansabin on Tue Jan 25, 2022 2:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
GGGss

I'm guessing your are in (mini) theatre?
I'd suggest you to try to keep it as simple as possible.
Use the DRGB mode, this will suit your purpose perfectly.
Change your fixture definition with this 4ch mode, and adopt your showfile with this new setting.
Or simply start over by keeping the scenes, but no fixture inside it.
Before doing anything, I would opt to create a completely new show, simply to test the communication, Artnet, pixel drivers, ...
Did you read about the fact that Wifi-sleep has to be disabled? And that you cannot use the ESP with Access Point enabled. etc etc ... There are so many parameters to check. Therefore KISS it (Keep it simple stupid)
And when everything works then you could use QLC+ for the EFX.
Break a leg...