GUI Sizing

Generic issues not specifically related to a QLC+ area.
Post here only if you can't really find the reason of an issue
rrstudio2

I updated my Microsoft Surface to Windows 11 and QLC (4.12.3) work fine, but some of the labels and other GUI aspects are very small. For example, the Fixtures, Functions, Virtual Console...at the bottom of the screen are hardly readable now. When I am creating a new scene, the tabs for the light fixtures in the scene are hardly readable as well. My display settings are at 2736x1824 with a scale of 200%. It seems like the scaling is not working within QLC anymore. Any suggestions other than purchasing a magnifying glass :)
GGGss

Item 7 here https://www.qlcplus.org/docs/html_en_EN ... swers.html may be of interest to you.
Setting it wrong will force you to buy a minification glass.
All electric machines work on smoke... when the smoke escapes... they don't work anymore
rrstudio2

Awesome, the command line option worked. I just barely had time to cancel the order for my magnifying glass.

Thanks for your help!

-Andrew
rrstudio2

Oh no....I spoke too soon. The buttons in QLC are all the right size now but when I go to the virtual console, the buttons and frames I have made there are about double the regular size. Any way to keep my virtual console elements the regular size and just increase the size of the QLC controls?
rrstudio2

I tried a few variations of the command line option, and setting the scale factor to 0 worked. The QLC buttons are all the right size now and my virtual console is also normal. Not really sure why setting the scale to 0 works, but hey...if it works don't ask questions.
QT_AUTO_SCREEN_SCALE_FACTOR=0

-Andrew