Fader volume in cue list doesn't work after a stop by script function

The issues found when using the Virtual Console
pabo

Hello,
When I use a cue list with music functions, with a fader in submaster mode. After a stop with a script function, the fader doesn't work with the cue list. It works again after a stop and play on the cue list.
Do you have any adea ?
I have windows 10

Thanks a lot
GGGss

A submaster typically is in control of functions started inside the frame where it resides.
That said, when a function is changed outside of this frame, a submaster won't know about it and hence the reported observation.

You might try to generate a stop signal thru your script, but with a workaround thru a loopback universe channel. So, instead of stopping the cue-list directly, set a loopback channel to high and bind this channel to the stop function of the list. Now I assume, the submaster will continue working...
All electric machines work on smoke... when the smoke escapes... they don't work anymore
pabo

Thanks.
With your help I make this.
UNIVERSE 3 output loopback1
UNIVERSE 4 input loopback1
I create a fixture with adress 1. I make a scene "stop" with this fixture. I assign stop control of a cue list with universe 4 input channel 1. Instead of use a script, i use this scene to stop the cue list.