Problem Udmx+Lixada Usb Interface with Windows 11 + usb 3.0

The issues found when using the Input/Output Manager panel
matteo1310

Hi I have a problem.
On my old pc with Windows 10 (with usb 2.0 ports, intel processor), I installed the latest version of qlc + QLC + _4.12.4
and uDMX_Driver_libUSBK drivers for my Lixada usb-dmx512 interface and everything has always worked fine, for a long time.
Even when windows 7 was installed on this old PC, everything was fine.
Even on my other old acer PC, with windows 7, everything is still fine.

Now I bought a new pc with windows 11 (with usb 3.0 ports, amd ryzen processor).
I made the same installation and opening the same projects, from this new pc the dmx signal arrives badly at the fixtures and they don't work (many channels don't respond, others make the fixtures "flash" random.)
In the windows device manager, the dmx interface is correctly installed,
In the QLC + input and output menu, the udmx interface is correctly detected.
I tried to install the udmx drivers in various compatibility modes (Seven, Vista), but it still doesn't work.
What can I try?
Thanks
DavidGrc

I'm not an expert, but I'll try to help 😉

I use to avoid USB 3.0 to link the computer with electronic cards, like sound card (7.1 for headphone for example), node, etc ... Things don't work well with that. Don't ask me why 😅 I use it only for storage.

Maybe you can use an usb hub. If you have an usb c port for the hub, it should be better. It's what I would try, but perhaps it's a bad advice...
matteo1310

hi, I have already tried to connect it to a usb hub, but the problem persists ...