QLC + _4.12.4.exe is detected by MalwareBytes as malware

Generic issues not specifically related to a QLC+ area.
Post here only if you can't really find the reason of an issue
JoviSambora

The latest update from MalwareBytes detects the QLC + _4.12.4.exe file as Malware (MachineLearning 100% anomalous). I have the QLC + _4.12.3.exe file in the same directory and it doesn't detect it as malware.
I attach an image of the analysis result with malwarebytes and a text file with the detailed results.

A greeting.
Attachments
QLC+_4.12.4 Malwarebytes.txt
(1.71 KiB) Downloaded 72 times
QLC+_4.12.4 MalwareBytes.jpg
mcallegari

Have you considered to read what it means before reporting it here as a QLC+ issue?

https://blog.malwarebytes.com/detection ... alous-100/
JoviSambora

Sorry if I made the wrong place, I am deeply sorry for the inconvenience. I just wanted to inform you of it so that you could solve it or offer an explanation of why it happens. From what I have read it seems that it is a false positive because it is not in the Malwarebytes database. It was only meant to be of help because I love QLC + and it is irreplaceable in my concerts.

A greeting.
JoviSambora

I have spoken to Malwarebytes and it is fixed. I leave the Post here:

https://forums.malwarebytes.com/topic/2 ... nt-1467561
CoS2000

Info for all: Donst trust your Anti-Virus Program ;-)

I had tousands of files in my past, thats detected as any malware. The problem is: Anti-Virus programs works with patterns. Lets explain: A bad guy writes a malware and uses some midi class to do "bad" things with it in his malware. Now the Anti-Virus says "all software that has the pattern of this midi class will be detected as malware". Later mcallegari brings a new qlc version that use this class to add better work with midi, but now the Anti-Virus Program detects qlc as virus...

The problem is: your anti-virus cant give you any warranty if it detects a file as "maleware". It looks only for pattern....