Audio sync and Video function question

Ask a question about the usage of QLC+ with the Windows operating system
andreadj1972

Hi everybody,
I'm trying to sync audio file and lights in a show but seems to be impossibile cause something goes wrong with audio file reading and on every session audio file result anytime whit a different lenght... this seems to be a bug already known and the only solution at the moment seems to be to use an mpeg video file. Ok, no problem but now 2 problems arise:
1. I can't fade out Audio when the show is stopped with a loopback funtion
2. A video window appear everytime you start the show.
Question:
1. there's a way to use a file audio instead of a video file? If not... there's a way to fade out a video file?
2. there's a way to not bring up the video window every time I start the show?

Thanks
andreadj1972

Maybe I found a solution... Windows seems to play correctly video files and seems to play correctly audio file with the presence of a video file so I made a "sync track" in mpg with no video and audio of the same length of audio track placed on the Show and muted. Now the audio seems to be perfectly synced, video window is not displayed when start the show and I can fade audio track with loopback trick if stopped. I will do some more tests and then report if everything ok.

Update: No it didn't work. :?
Last edited by andreadj1972 on Sun Jul 04, 2021 4:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.