QLC+ opens a window on the beamer despite the Fullscreen setting

Ask a question about the usage of QLC+ with the Mac OSX operating system
hjk

Hello all
I start shows in QLC+ via midi command from my playback player (Cymatic LP-16). The shows contain a video for each song and of course the light control. Everything works so far, I can start the show via midi command. I output the video on the external screen (beamer). Now, however, I have the problem that QLC+ opens a window on the beamer despite the Fullscreen setting. This window is only visible after the end of the video. If I now start the next video with the next Midi command, it is not visible on the beamer because of this window. Does anyone know what to do? I am working with a MacBook pro 13 and QLC+ 4.12.3.
Many thanks in advance!
tonymoore

HI -

I have just downloaded QLC to run videos for all my music in a show and it does the same thing you describe. I am using an iMac

Plus, instead of videos just starting full screen, they seem to zoom in. However, the blank screen that appears after a video finishes playing and obscures the output of the next video is crazy, surely that can't be right? - I understand that this is free software and there is no direct support, but to have such a fundamental problem like this and no one have any help to offer is a little odd considering video playback is implemented.

To quote Pink Floyd, Is there anybody out there?

Here's hoping someone here's us

Tony