Support for Modifying WebAccess Port Number

Request a feature that you would like to see in QLC+.
Explain in details why you would need it and which is your usage case.
FLC

Hi. I have been using QLC a couple years and find this to be an incredible pieces of software but there is a feature I believe could be valuable, at least for my application.
I have read several post regarding the WebAccess and understand that currently the WebAccess port number is hard coded. My request is to have the means to change the port number via a configuration file or command line and to be able to launch multiple instances of QLC, each using different WebAccess port number. In my application we use QLC+ in two manner: (1) to control lighting during church services and (2) during regular usage of the facility. The QLC+ software resides on a MAC computer and WebAccess will be via IPads. In scenario #1 (church service), all lights would be controlled via the assigned IPad. The second IPad, running a different instance of QLC, would be limited to controlling a subset of the building lighting. The two IPads WILL NOT be used in any overlapping time interval. Is this a capability that can be incorporated in QLC during some future release, version 4.xx.x or 5.xx.x? Or, is there another way of accomplishing the lighting control in the manner that I described?

Thanks
mcallegari

I have just added a command line option to set a custom port for web access.
Will be available with the next release or test versions
FLC

Thank for accepting my request and responding so quickly.