Triangle Lights 28 channel 8 pixel bar

Request a fixture definition here
bazatone

Help please. I have a show in a few weeks which includes four "Triangle Lights" 28 channel 8 pixel led bars. I have tried to write in the editor and can make the 7 channel mode work ok. I need the 28 chaannel mode for matrix effects but my 28 ch mode still operates as a single rgb mixer. I've watched Massimo's video several times but can't figure out my mistake.
Attachments
Bazza-28-chan-8-pixel.qxf
(5.5 KiB) Downloaded 65 times
Triangle LED Bar.pdf
(1.97 MiB) Downloaded 79 times
GGGss

You have to define 'heads'
ScreenHunter_12 Nov. 06 10.47.png
Added the channels & heads, the strobe is meant to be 'shutter' and other small errors
Anyway please find the adopted fixture definition in annex.

Very weird fixture ... -> DO create a channel modifier for channel 3 (always between 40-79) See attached file
Attachments
Always 41.qxmt
(370 Bytes) Downloaded 74 times
Bazza-28-chan-8-pixel.qxf
(6.19 KiB) Downloaded 66 times
All electric machines work on smoke... when the smoke escapes... they don't work anymore
bazatone

Hi, thanks very much for your post. I think I understand what you are saying but I cannot open the file you have made as it is *qxmt and QLC+ won't open it. Can I change the extension to *.qxf ?

Thanks, bazatone.
GGGss

The .qxmt-file has to be placed in your personal 'ModifiersTemplates'-directory. (O.S. dependant) Windows: 'C:\Users\xxx\QLC+\ModifiersTemplates'
This is the channel modifier for channel #3.
All electric machines work on smoke... when the smoke escapes... they don't work anymore