Would like to be able to disable the auto-GM and to build one in the Virtual Console.

Request a feature that you would like to see in QLC+.
Explain in details why you would need it and which is your usage case.
Puddleglum

The Grandmaster slider is... not to put too fine a point on it, very old and unattractive...

My reasoning...
  • It uses old standard widgets instead of the nicer sliders in the VC
  • It's huge, the size of the entire vertical screen.
  • It's on the left when every console I've ever used has it on the right (I don't care, but if it gets turned down and someone unexperienced is at a loss to figure out why the lights are dim... non-intuitive-ity is a problem.
  • I'd very much like to be able to add a GM that's the same height as my other faders, which I can label and match to my layout look-and-feel.
  • Why the height thing is an issue... depending on how the mouse/touchscreen/whatever is configured, a user may have to pick up the mouse and move it back to the top of the mousepad a couple of times to pull the fader all the way to the bottom... a touchscreen, a user has to keep their finger solid in a swipe all the way down the height of the screen, a trackpad user... it becomes that deal where you're holding down the trackpad button with one hand and pulling it up and down across several swipes the height of the trackpad.
mcallegari

Already handled in QLC+ 5
Puddleglum

Heh... I've tried and failed several times to add a single fixture in 5 :) So... once I figure that out, I'm off to the races *chuckle*

Thanks for all you do!