Fading incorrectly between scenes when submaster active

The issues found when using the Virtual Console
softserve

I'm having an issue when using a submaster fader in a solo frame that has buttons to recall scenes for a simple dimmer rack (HTP). When the submaster is at full, everything fades smoothly between scenes. However, when I pull down the submaster (say to 75%), whenever I switch scenes, the lights jump down to a lower value, then fade up to the new scene. So, it abruptly dims then fades back up when I change scenes, as opposed to fading smoothly. Has anyone ran into this issue or know of a fix? I'm using 4.12.2 but have tried 4.12.1 with the same issue.
softserve

Does anyone else have this issue?

I just want scenes (in a solo frame) to fade from scene A to scene B smoothly no matter the submaster setting, but taking it into account. Unfortunately, when I am dimming with the submaster, I get A to (some lower value) to B, so not a smooth transition. It's kind of making the submasters usless to me.
softserve

Bump..

Sorry, but this is really bugging me...

Is this the intended functionality?

The Grandmaster behaves the way I would like, however I would like to control different groups of fixtures this way.

With submasters, it's like the fades are being calculated in a weird way because of the scaling from the submaster.

Please help lol

Thanks,
Andrew
softserve

Talking to myself here lol, but I did figure out a work around using a loopback universe, let me know if anyone is interested in how that works...

-Andrew
GGGss

Contributions are always welcome
All electric machines work on smoke... when the smoke escapes... they don't work anymore