Gzbestlight BT-MHZ1915

Request a fixture definition here
roarchas

So im SUPER new to lighting as i have a small amount of background with church sound im trying to set up some new lights in our building. We bought some of these BT-MHZ1915 lights from aliexpress and struggling to find the dmx protocol info so i can set them up on fixture editor.
been scrolling through trying to find out if someone has already set them up but cant find any (prob cause most ppl dont use cheap chinese stuff) but i have seen alot of reviews of ppl who have been able to get them to work so i figure its possible.
i need to stress that i am a mega beginner at all dmx lighting and it is a tough thing to learn! any one who wants to give me some help would be much appreciated.

also if ive put this is the wrong forum sorry too.... not sure what forum to put it in really :D :D
roarchas

not sure if anyone has played around with light before but after a Gzbestlight BT-MHZ1915...
if anyone could help that would be AMAZING.
i have a link here to the item but cant seem to find the DMX protocol????

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/3298330 ... 6ac41vbj8F
edogawa

Without a DMX chart it's hart to write the definition...

You could create a workspace containing a bigger amount of dimmer channels than your device has in any of its modes, starting from address 1. Then set your fixture to address 1 as well, connect it, go to QLC's Simple Desk tab and try to figure out which channel does what, in each of its modes, and also determine how many channels each mode occupies...

From the pics it looks like your light has a mode with several zones of LEDs ("heads") that can produce colours separately. That would further increase the channel count and make the described process even more tedious.

Sorry, but without the manual or a definition in a foreign format that could be read or converted (at open fixture library or similar), I see no easier solution than what I describe...