Audio triggers using RDP to connect to Win10 client

Ask a question about the usage of QLC+ with the Windows operating system
Blue407

Morning All

I've built a windows 10 test VM to try this software out with, if it does what I need I will install it on a stand-alone laptop as a replacement to Freestyler.
I use Microsoft RDP to connect to the win10 VM, I have managed to get audio redirection working, so if I play a MP3 file on the VM I can hear it on the PC.

Onto the problem - no matter whether I play the MP3 in a player on the VM, or directly in QLC+, my audio trigger window on the virtual console does not detect any music and show anything in the graphic equaliser.
I appreciate my current setup may be a little unique, but I would value some help to get this working.

I tried using a software audio loopback package, but no additional audio inputs/outputs appear in the VM, not even after a restart.
GGGss

I guess your audio input will be redirected by RDP and you need it locally . But since you are redirecting audio to the RDP client it isn't local no more.
But to be honest - this setup and in combination with the use of audio will cause a huge overhead. Don't do that.
All electric machines work on smoke... when the smoke escapes... they don't work anymore
Blue407

thanks, this was only for testing as I can do it remotely.