Need fixture profile for Vari-lite VL1000AS moving head!

Request a fixture definition here
seamoore1969

Please, I need a profile for the Vari-lite VL1000AS for QLC+ version 4. This has the ARC lamp with Shutters, thank you!
Attachments
vl1000.pdf
(1.88 MiB) Downloaded 83 times
TF_VL1000 (1).pdf
(167.57 KiB) Downloaded 73 times
Andrew

Ok, I've made a definition for this.
At first I thought it was going to be easy...

I'm hoping it's correct, but I might have some of it wrong.
I'm not sure what the Edge or Diffusion channels actually do but it looks like they have an effect on the beam so I set them to Beam channels.
I think I got the Hi/Lo Byte channels the correct way round, Hi = LSB, Lo = MSB? Or have I got them all wrong?

Instead of Blue, Amber, Magenta I've used Cyan, Yellow, Magenta. The manual mentions CYM elsewhere and described CYM mixing, and that certainly makes more sense than blue and amber.

I have included Height and Width but not Depth because I can't find it in the manual. This means it doesn't pass the validator.
it also doesn't pass validation because of the global physical settings being wrong, however they aren't used by any of the modes.

I've included 4 modes, both T modes (tungsten lamp) have the same physical settings, both A modes (arc lamp) have the same physical settings. I had to enter them all manually as I couldn't get the copy & paste buttons to work. Not sure why, I'll try and remember to have a look at that later and see if it's just me.

Other than that it might be almost nearly perfect!
Attachments
Vari-Lite-VL1000-Spot.qxf
(8.98 KiB) Downloaded 70 times
seamoore1969

Very nice! Thank you, I truly appreciate your time & effort on this. And the quick response time!

I'm going to load the profile this evening and I'll post back to let you know how it performs. Should be close tho, I agree.

Thanks again!