Channel reset buttons don't work on universes >1

The issues found when using the Simple Desk panel
sparkyb

When I manually adjust a channel in the simple desk it turns red. On universe 1 when I click the X reset button below the channel it makes it not red and sets the level back to 0. However when I try this on any other universe it makes the channel not red, but it leaves the level where it was and does not set it back to 0 like it should. This is with 4.12.0.
sbenejam

sparkyb wrote: Tue Jan 15, 2019 2:46 pm When I manually adjust a channel in the simple desk it turns red. On universe 1 when I click the X reset button below the channel it makes it not red and sets the level back to 0. However when I try this on any other universe it makes the channel not red, but it leaves the level where it was and does not set it back to 0 like it should. This is with 4.12.0.
I just tested this behavior on QLC+ 4.12.1 from git Ubuntu 18.04. Reset single channel make channel not red and channel value remain. Resetting with reset all channels work as expected.
sparkyb

Oh hey, I never noticed that reset whole universe button before. Thanks. I'd still like the reset channel button to work correctly, but the reset universe button will be helpful as a workaround.
mcallegari

Issue fixed on git. Thanks for reporting.
Test versions available.