Ayra Intenz CB150 150 Watt LED Matrix Bar

Request a fixture definition here
Mibmusic

I have found this LED Bar and I was pretty amazed by the amount of light it produces. But even after watching the tutorial I am not able to create this fixture.

Who is willing to help me out here? If there are simular fixtures please led me know. (haha, led)

https://www.bax-shop.nl/index3.php?opti ... d_id=18889

Best regards,

Gerard
edogawa

I haven't done LED bar / matrix/multihead definitions before, but I should have got it reasonably right. The docs are missing a few details, so these need to be checked for with a real unit and the definition corrected accordingly, in case I misinterpreted:

- does Strobe work from fast to slow or vice versa?
- the Color channels: do they go through a step list of static colours or continually fade through a rainbow effect or something? I chose the "Color Macro" channel preset for all these, maybe "RGB Mix" is more appropriate...
- not sure if I confused width and height in physical dimension, how would you define which is which in regard to beam direction?
- lumen and beam angle are missing in the data sheet.

Took me around an hour to enter all the data... hope it helps (and works), Edgar
Attachments
Ayra-IntenZ-CB-150-.qxf
(6.49 KiB) Downloaded 87 times
Mibmusic

Thank you Edgar,

I will test them the next two weeks and I will let you know ok? Again, thank you!!!!
Mibmusic

I have not been able to test the actual device yet (christmas and all) but opening 1 fixture in a new project and then creating a rgb matrix does not give me 5 lights in a row but 3 and 2. So fill etc does not work properly. Or perhaps this should not work?
edogawa

I also see this, but I think it's a kind of bug in the matrix editor...

I've added more than one of these to the fixture group i'm using in the matrix, and the display changed, but still showed only 3 or 4 lights per line.

But when I added five units to a new group before using it, it finally showed 5 * 5 lights in the preview. Then after deleting the other four from the group, the remaining one still showed five in a row. See the attached test workspace.
Attachments
Ayra Matrix test.qxw
(4.23 KiB) Downloaded 80 times
Mibmusic

Yeaaah, that looks much better, thank you Edgar. So that could be a bug but I am not sure what to do with that but I think it’s best to hook up the actual lights first and test all the modes and channels first. But meanwhile I am now able to move on with my shows.
Mibmusic

When you create the new group, make sure the dimensions match. By default it is 3 by 3 and make it 5 by 1. That solved my problem.
Mibmusic

I tested all the modes and found out that the 7 and 18 channel modes show some strange behaviour. Strobe is not acting as slow to fast. 0 to 9 is simular to dimmer and so is 129 to 255. Leaving strobe to zero will not work; no lights at all. Using the 1, 3, 5 and 15 channel modes work fine but no dimmers on RGB matrices :-(
edogawa

I cannot really do anything about that without access to the real device... the manual is unclear about this, the channel is simply called strobe without further description. So I assumed it to be slow to fast. So all I can further do is - encourage you to adapt the fixture definition as appropriate ...