QLC forgets audio path

The issues found when using the Show Manager panel
CoS2000

Hi there,

i had a little Problem, when i created my Shows with QLC. I used different shows and in each show i used 1 audiofile (converted as wav). First of all i used 2 folders:

/project/audio/ -> Contains Audio files
/project/qxw/ -> Contains QLC Save files (workbench)

1: Its not a bug, but irritating: When i load a audio file from /project/audio/ - next time i want to save the workbench (save as), qlc suggests the /project/audio/ Directory for saving, even when i save all the time to /project/qxw/ - but when i want to load a file QLC suggests /project/qxw/ directory...

2: I load a audio file from /project/audio/entrance/song.wav to a show, then i save a new save (save as) to /project/qxw/ and load it, QLC forgets the path to the audio file and search it in /project/qxw/entrance/song.wav

I dont found any way to reproduce, but this bug was very frustrating, because i had to check all audio files before i go live...

Is here somebody who have the same problems? Can somebody reproduce it or can help avoid this problem?
GGGss

Can you have a look in the project-file with a text editor ... maybe this gives a clue what's going on ...
And Massimo will need version and O.S.
All electric machines work on smoke... when the smoke escapes... they don't work anymore
mcallegari

And it might be already fixed on 4.12.0 test versions

[EDIT] just tested with 4.12.0 on Linux. Works as expected.