Re: QLC+ 5.0.0 Behavior

Ask a question related to the QLC+ 5.x usage here.
Provide as much details as you can, especially what you would like to achieve and if available, a sample workspace of your work in progress
andres robles

Two characteristics, which I think it would be very interesting to add or arrange, the first one is the auto-save option every 3-5-8 ... 1000 project changes,for in case of disaster, not losing many advances ... (to who did not leave the electricity and lost working hours for not "saving") and 2, a behavior that I think would be interesting is that, when starting QLC +, start with the last project used before shutting down, a behavior similar to the lifelong lighting controls, (desk), the sound mixers, (analog and digital) the same, when starting, they start in the state they were before turning off ... the old users and people that we come of the analogical thing would be like being at home ..... if they understood something, what do you think?
OddSocks

Have to say I like both of these ideas, though the auto save one is the highest on my list.

Not come across one that works on number of changes. I think most the ones I've come across have been time related, so every 5, 10, 15 minutes.

One potential issue I could see happening with the restored start, is that if the start file has been corrupted, say due to a software crash, you could end up in a loop of crashing QLC+ as it tries to reload the file every time it goes to start.
GGGss

in windows there once was a feature: 'press left-shift during startup' which omitted the contents of the startup folder.
If in deadloop : keep pressing left-shift during startup and use a previous backupfile
All electric machines work on smoke... when the smoke escapes... they don't work anymore