Effects Generation with Intimidator Spot Duo 155

The issues found when using the Function Manager panel
EBDS

Hi folks. Have to admit I moved away from QLC+ for a while to work with another product. I am back now for good. Nothing compares.

I recently purchased two Chauvet Intimidator Spot Duo 155 fixtures. These have two moving heads on each. There was not a profile for this particular fixture so I built it myself. There was a profile for the DUO (without the 155 in it's name) but the DMX channels were not consistent.

I just tried to create a moving effect using the two fixtures. All four heads are clearly assigned to the effect. But only three of the four heads are being moved. Head 1 of fixture 1 is not doing anything. I tried my other software and head 1 moves fine. I can move it manually by adjusting the fader for pan on that head but the effects generator won't affect head 1 of that fixture, even though it will affect head 1 of the other fixture.

Any ideas? I was having trouble with the other software and these fixtures. I don't believe this has anything to do with hardware issues.

I should add that I can also set the channel with movement macros manually and both heads do exactly what they are supposed to do.

Help ............... please .............. Rob

NEVER MIND FOLKS. NOT SURE WHAT HAPPENED BUT I TURNED EVERYTHING OFF TO GO EAT AND WHEN I TURNED IT ALL BACK ON IT IS WORKING PERFECTLY :-)