Cue list

Ask a generic question about the usage of QLC+, not related to a particular operating system
filipek.o

Is there a way to scroll thru a cue list widget using next/prev button without effecting any thing on stage till you press something like "play" "go" button or did any one made a workaround or is there a planiing to implement it?

I assume it shoudl work like play and pause button, but when i press pause it also disable next/prev button
filipek.o

I know it should by changing behaviour of next/prev button to select, but it only work when you press "stop" and imidietly all values dmx goes to zero. By pressing "pause" you cannot select anything by next/prev buttons.
Please need help:)
DaS

Hi,

I also have the same question. How can you move to another cue without having to stop and the stage going dark?

thanks
filipek.o

Please can anyone give us some feedback?:)
filipek.o

This is would be so thankfull when using cue list as a dynamic container of postion for movers forexample:)
siegmund

Since nobody is responding, I guess this is not possible at the moment. Maybe you could work around it with the blind mode feature which will be included in QLC+ 5.

Regards,
siegmund
Laoson

HEY you can do it only if you work inside the function Window
and only in the chaser snd infinite time
as much as i know
and the man in charge of is not Friendly doesnot listening to experience lightmans
mcallegari

Laoson wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2017 12:54 pm and the man in charge of is not Friendly doesnot listening to experience lightmans
What does this even mean ?
mcallegari

Feature implemented upstream. Please check the latest TEST version.

The sequence is:
- play cue
- pause
- hit next/prev to the desired step
- un-pause
bluescreen25

mcallegari wrote: Sun Nov 26, 2017 1:44 pm Feature implemented upstream. Please check the latest TEST version.

The sequence is:
- play cue
- pause
- hit next/prev to the desired step
- un-pause
This works . But i have a question : Feedback to APC works on Start . If Set cue-list to Play,Stop+pause should Feedback work also. Otherwise i must Set a VC Button for chaser ,too. And there is actual the Problem, that orange VC Button gives no feedback.

I think , that all Widgets which can be started/stopped from APC button should give right Feedback. This is the right way. The orange monitoring button is only a workaround . The only needed way for workaround is the possibilty to Feedback external Inputs like midi-beat or audio-beat from Audio-Widget. There in future can be a nicer solution like a list of all used Widgets and all used Profile-Data from Input/Output. Then make a Setup-Page for Feedbacks . There a + to have First Line with dropdown (Widget-function), dropdown(Input-Profile-function) or Manual Set , Values.

So you have in VC the Widgets only with external Inputs and separate the Feedback list.
In VC can be a new feature like lamps to set on workspace. This lamps can show Status. The Feedback set in the Feedback-List. The free lamps can so show all internal and external Status.... Its only an Idea, but...

Regards, Ralf
Laoson

HEY
Massimo IS RIGHT BUT WHEN YOU PAUSE IT STOP WHERE IT STOP
FOR EXAMPLE RED SHOLD GO TO 100% AT THE END IF YOU PAUSE IT WILL STOP WHERE IT STOP 1%-100%
IT SHUOLD BE JUMP TO NEXT SCENE IN THE Q LIST REGULER ONLY WITH next/prev to the desired step WITHOUT THE PAUSE
PAUSE ONLY TO STOP THE SCENE IN THE Q LIST
SORY FOR MY EN
Laoson

:D
the PAUSE Should let SCENE IN THE Q LIST go to the end and then PAUSE it
:)
mcallegari

@ramlaos: Please do not write in caps otherwise I'll start deleting your posts.
It's rude and useless and moreover indicated in the forum rules.
the PAUSE Should let SCENE IN THE Q LIST go to the end and then PAUSE it
Nonsense. Pause is pause. It's like if your MP3 player continue to play a song until the end...and then pause it !
Andrew

mcallegari wrote: Sun Nov 26, 2017 1:44 pm Feature implemented upstream. Please check the latest TEST version.
This sounded interesting so I thought I'd give it a quick test. No lights or anything, just looking at the effects in Simple Desk. I'd say the way it works in the latest GIT makes much more sense than 4.11.1.
I think this will be very useful during rehearsals when skipping from one scene to another! At the moment I usually press the previous/next scene button quickly, many times, until I get where I want to be, and the lights fade in and out while I'm doing that, and then there's that one snap blackout in the cue list which I forgot about... :)
Laoson

:D Massimo
It's easy to understand that you did not work in large productions
You can not refer to sound and light the same
:D MP3