Solo Frame + Cue List

Ask a question about the usage of QLC+ with the Mac OSX operating system
Ruifa

Hi everyone!

I have on Virtual Console some Solo Frames and some Cue Lists assigned to MIDI notes but when i im using a Scene inside a Solo Frame and than i select by MIDI a Cue list, the Scene selected on Solo Frame didnt stop! it mixes with the Cue List .... and also the inverse situatuation.... is there any way to do this ?
I would like to select one at time only not mix them.... example C2 Solo Frame Button 1 , C#2 Scene 1 and so on but they must stop each other when selected....!???

Best regards,

Ruifa
siegmund

As the online documentation states, a solo frame will only work with buttons.
I don't know if what you want to do is possible at the moment.
Ruifa

Hi Siegmund! thank you gor your reply,

I wonder if there´s any way to do the same but with CHASERS...? whayt i need is to select a Chaser and than onother one but that when pressing the other it will disable the previous one and so on :)

If you know please let me know!

Best regards.

Ruifa
siegmund

Ruifa wrote: Wed Apr 05, 2017 4:38 pm I wonder if there´s any way to do the same but with CHASERS...? whayt i need is to select a Chaser and than onother one but that when pressing the other it will disable the previous one and so on :)
I got what you want to achieve and already thought about how to do it but with no results. You could use buttons controlling loopback channels to start the chaser but the chaser will not stop when deactivating the button.
mcallegari

As the online documentation states, a solo frame will only work with buttons.
Actually I think the documentation needs some love in that area.
If I remember correctly, Cue Lists and Audio Triggers are also included in the Solo Frame exclusive behaviour
Ruifa

Hi Siegmund and Mr. mcallegari,

Thank you for your replies,

I just want to know if its possible or not to trigger one Scene and than another Scene that shutdown the previously selected... and so on.

Best regards

Ruifa
plugz

Hi,

Have you tried solo frames ?
If so, please explain with a detailed example what you did exactly, what's the behavior you encountered, and why it does not fulfill your requirements.

Thanks