Normal frame in solo frame

Ask a generic question about the usage of QLC+, not related to a particular operating system
hutje

I want to put a normal frame in a solo frame. So I can use more faders in the normal frame, but when I push a button in the solo frame, all the faders inside the normal frame (which is inside the solo frame) will turn off.

But now, when I put a normal frame inside a solo frame, the faders in the normal frame act like in the solo frame. I can still open only one fader and the other will turn off.

Is it possible to let all the items in the normal frame act like they are in a normal frame, but when I push a button outside the normal frame, but inside the solo frame, all the faders/buttons in the normal frame will turn off?

So it's like you have two groups of normal frames inside a solo frame. So when I change somethings inside group-1 and then change things inside group-2, group-1 will reset. Like normal buttons in a solo frame.
siegmund

Please provide a workspace file so that we clearly see what you want to achieve.
hutje

Here the workspace...
Attachments
Normal frame inside solo frame.qxw
(6.13 KiB) Downloaded 69 times
hutje

Anybody that can help me?
yokosuna

bssmusic

I don't know what you did exactly, I tried your qxw on my 4.10.4 Linux, and it worked as exoected:
The "purple" button raises the red and blue faders.
What system and version do you have?
Peter
hutje

I just have the red blue and green fader as scene on each one fader, and made a collection of red and blue as purple button.
yokosuna

Have you read the linked topic ? I ´ve had exactly the same question and the answer was cleary given there... :(