[SOLVED] How to change QLC+ language ?

Archive of the non-categorized posts related to the QLC+ technical support.
Please do not create new threads here, instead, use the categories above !
us272

I installed the QLC+ software on a french windows 7. Unfortunatly the program installed itself in french but would like to have it run in english (easier for me). Is there a way to manually change the language to have it run in english ?

Thanks a lot !
siegmund

us272 wrote:I installed the QLC+ software on a french windows 7. Unfortunatly the program installed itself in french but would like to have it run in english (easier for me). Is there a way to manually change the language to have it run in english ?

Thanks a lot !
Try starting QLC+ from the command line with the -l option:
-l or --locale <locale> Force a locale for translation

Code: Select all

qlcplus -l en
BTW I'm running linux and not completely sure this works with the windows cmd as well.
mcallegari

us272

Works fine now... Thanks a lot !!!
crispy71

didn't work for me. I'm on MacOS and did as described in the manual (changing directory as described, then typed "qlcplus -l en") but the system returns "zsh: command not found: qlcplus"
kproth

crispy71 wrote: Sun Dec 31, 2023 1:45 pm didn't work for me. I'm on MacOS and did as described in the manual (changing directory as described, then typed "qlcplus -l en") but the system returns "zsh: command not found: qlcplus"
Assuming you were in the correct directory, you likely have to put "./" in front of the command. I.e.: "./qlcplus -l en"