Some Noobie Question for functions and maybe bugs.

All the topics related to QLC+ on the Raspberry Pi
flatline

Hi Guys.

Totaly new to QLC+ and wanted to try it or the PI. since i want a small nice contrtoller thats easy to bring with you :)

Have tried to read the forum lines to find my answer but did just found some old post without any direct answers
and, guess the software might have more functions now then some years ago.

1st. Is it possible to make lika an override or a workaround for that. want to have flash buttons for eg. blinder, blackout,
strobe etc. that can go in an take over temporary, but when released it goes back to what was running???

2nd. Is it possible to have a virtual dimmer on fixtures that only have RGB for example, want to be able to control
the master intenity for those fixtures, without having to hange intesity for all programmed cues.

3rd. Some fixture doesnt have Strobe channel so i have to program a chaser to simulate a strobe, but the chasers etc cant
be used for flash buttons!!, any workaround for that.

And dont know if i wold call it bugs, or its maybe not possible on a web browser.
But couldnt make flashbuttons work on the browser remote.
and the TAP buttons having problem showing text and work good. same goes for faders when it comes to text, cant the
the text if you have a black background and white text.
Also wonder if its possilbe to remove the shadow that are on the text some times.

And is there any way to use RTP-MIDI at the moment?? if not, something that might be interesting to add in the future?!

Keep up the good work.
//R
siegmund

Hey, welcome to the forum!
flatline wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:27 pm 1st. Is it possible to make lika an override or a workaround for that. want to have flash buttons for eg. blinder, blackout,
strobe etc. that can go in an take over temporary, but when released it goes back to what was running???
Yes, simple scene and flash button will work in most cases.
flatline wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:27 pm 2nd. Is it possible to have a virtual dimmer on fixtures that only have RGB for example, want to be able to control
the master intenity for those fixtures, without having to hange intesity for all programmed cues.
Yes, use a slider in submaster mode for that.
flatline wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:27 pm 3rd. Some fixture doesnt have Strobe channel so i have to program a chaser to simulate a strobe, but the chasers etc cant
be used for flash buttons!!, any workaround for that.
Please search the forum: http://www.qlcplus.org/forum/viewtopic. ... 00&p=46621

I'm not really able to answer your other questions.