EFX Turn Light on

All the topics related to QLC+ on the Raspberry Pi
Scott

First of all I am loving playing with this software. I am currently working with an American DJ Inno Spot Pro moving head light. I am trying to create a chase that goes through scenes and have added a EFX at the end. Unfortunately, when the chase gets to the EFX, it sets channel 11 (shutter) and channel 12 (brightness) to zero. This means that I have a moving head with no light. Is there a way to get around this?
GGGss

Can you upload your project file please?
I'm guessing in your chase there is something going wrong resetting the ch11 & ch12 values... HTP vs LTP
Official fixture definitions or your own? Please include them in your upload...
All electric machines work on smoke... when the smoke escapes... they don't work anymore
Scott

GGGss wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:14 am Can you upload your project file please?
I'm guessing in your chase there is something going wrong resetting the ch11 & ch12 values... HTP vs LTP
Official fixture definitions or your own? Please include them in your upload...
Thanks for the reply. I figured it out based on your post! I was wrong about the shutter closing but correct about the intensity. I was using the official fixture definitions built into QLC+. Based on your post I checked the setting for Intensity (CH12) and found that it was set to HTP. It was the only one set to HTP so I changed it to LTP and now the EFX function is working properly.

Thanks a ton for your help!