Chase not working on Raspberry Pi

All the topics related to QLC+ on the Raspberry Pi
whiteruin

I have set up 4 chases. These are activated using a Virtual Console Button, all of which are inside a Virtual Console Solo Frame.

On a PC/Laptop, these work fine. When I load it to the Raspberry Pi, 3 out of the 4 chases do not work. They appear to try and work, you get the first couple of steps, and then all goes blank ?????. Standard scenes work fine.

Can anyone shed some light on where I might look to resolve this issue?

Many thanks
GGGss

What DMX interface do you use?
It could be a timing issue...
In simple view do you see some output?
All electric machines work on smoke... when the smoke escapes... they don't work anymore
whiteruin

I'm using an ENT TEC Open DMX USB

I originally programmed the chase sequences on a Linux Laptop, and the chase works fine within the Virtual Console.

I saved the workspace on the Linux machine and then loaded it onto a Windows 7 Laptop, and to my surprise, the same chase sequences failed on this machine.
When I took the button out of the Virtual Console, it still didn't work, so I'm guessing that it is something odd with the actual chase itself (even though it works on the Linux machine)

I'm going to try to program the same chase sequences from scratch directly onto the Raspberry Pi rather than load them from the Linux laptop. Perhaps this is will some form of work around.