Question rpi image download links

All the topics related to QLC+ on the Raspberry Pi
jme2401

Hi everybody,

i just started working with QLC+ . I just wanted to test the rpi image. Therefore i made a donation, but i did not receive any links. So i wanted to register to the forum to ask what i have done wrong. I registered with the same email adresse as my paypal, but i could not finish my registration for some issues with the forum the last days. Today the forum is working again and i registered with another email, because i cannot finish my registration of my paypal adress anymore. So what should i do now?

My first membername was jme24 but i cannot activate. This acocunt has the same mail as my paypal account.

Perhaps someone can help me.

Thank you very much
Jonas
mcallegari

What you have "done wrong" is that you haven't read with much attention what I wrote in the QLC+ website.

Therefore I have refunded you.
jme2401

So just to be safe. If i understand correctly i have to donate a minimum of 15 euros am i right?
mcallegari

Yes
jme2401

Ok, thanks very much. I was confused by the word "suggest". I will donate again, if i am sure that qlc is exactly what i need.

Thanks for all your great work!!
lookslikeberlin

Hi,

I also donate for the raspberry pi edition of QLC+ but didn’t get any download email.

I thought I read the instruction carefully.

Greetings
mcallegari

lookslikeberlin wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2018 10:14 am Hi,
I also donate for the raspberry pi edition of QLC+ but didn’t get any download email.
I thought I read the instruction carefully.
Greetings
What's your name and when did you send the donation ?
eights

Hello there,
I've donated too but haven't received any link. Actually, I donated twice for the 3D Features fundraiser (€20 each, on the 27th of May and the 1st of June) and I expected the download links too (as stated on the page).
Please, give me some clues about, maybe I did something wrong. Note that the mail provided on PayPal should differ from the one registered on this forum.

Thanks in advance! :)
mcallegari

eights wrote: Thu Jun 28, 2018 8:56 am I've donated too but haven't received any link. Actually, I donated twice for the 3D Features fundraiser (€20 each, on the 27th of May and the 1st of June) and I expected the download links too (as stated on the page).
Please, give me some clues about, maybe I did something wrong. Note that the mail provided on PayPal should differ from the one registered on this forum.
Hi. Sorry the email with links didn't reach you. Unfortunately the email service (MailChimp) doesn't depend on me. If the email host is blocked for some reason, the email won't reach you.
Anyway I have just sent a new email to your gmail address.
Thanks for you donations
eights

mcallegari wrote: Thu Jun 28, 2018 12:11 pm Hi. Sorry the email with links didn't reach you. Unfortunately the email service (MailChimp) doesn't depend on me. If the email host is blocked for some reason, the email won't reach you.
Anyway I have just sent a new email to your gmail address.
The email has arrived, thanks!
mcallegari wrote: Thu Jun 28, 2018 12:11 pm Thanks for you donations
My pleasures, QLC+ is a great tool 8-)
Taimoore

Hi Massimo,

First, thank you for QLC+. Very cool program, and useful tool. You're amazing.
Second, I donated earlier today for the Pi version. So excited to try it. Just wanted to make sure I wasn't getting blocked by mailchimp.

Thanks and have a great day!
mcallegari

Taimoore wrote: Tue Feb 02, 2021 3:25 am Hi Massimo,

First, thank you for QLC+. Very cool program, and useful tool. You're amazing.
Second, I donated earlier today for the Pi version. So excited to try it. Just wanted to make sure I wasn't getting blocked by mailchimp.

Thanks and have a great day!
Hi, you should have received an email by now. Cheers
dmxJeff

Hi Massimo,

I just donated today but my paypal email address is different than my forum address although the name is identical

Thanks
Jeff
mcallegari

dmxJeff wrote: Sun May 30, 2021 6:21 pm Hi Massimo,

I just donated today but my paypal email address is different than my forum address although the name is identical

Thanks
Jeff
Hi Jeff, as soon as I've received your email, I've sent you the instructions to download the image.
I've used your gmail address, which usually receives Mailchimp emails. Check also the advertisement folder, as indicated in the QLC+ website.
Cheers
dmxJeff

Thank you Massimo - got it!
ScanxTaz

Good Morning !

First of all, thanks Massimo and a GARGANTUESQUE kudo for you, really nice job !

Then, well, I've donated to get the RPI Image 2 years ago, and I'd like to refresh my install, what shall I do ?
I've lost the link I received 2 years ago, does that mean I should redonate ?

I'm a real oaccasional user, playing with some DMX stuff 2 or 3 times a year, so this setup really works fine for me, but yeah, now my SD card felt, and I need to reinstall everything...

New link would be much appreciated, if feasible of course :)
mcallegari

Hello Thierry, I've just sent you an email.

In any case, donations are always very welcome to support the project :)