Problem with manuel installation

All the topics related to QLC+ on the Raspberry Pi
damian

Hello everyone

I'm new to using QLC+ on the Raspberry.
I have done the manual installation, described in chapter 10. The first problem is, that libinput5 can not be found. The next problem is, after successful installation and execution of "qlcplus -platform xcb" I get the following message

Code: Select all

pi@qlcplus:~ $ qlcplus -platform xcb
qlsplus: error while loading shared libraries: libGLESv2.so: can not open shared object file: No such file or directory
I hope someone can help me.

greeting
Damian
mcallegari

Which Raspbian version are you using ?
I haven't checked Stretch yet (released officially a week ago?) and I'm pretty sure there will be issues there.
You might have more luck with Jessie.
damian

I've tried it with Raspbian strech. I have Jessie installed and qlc + starts :-)

But I now have the problem that my touchscreen does not go as long as qlc + runs. In the XDesktop of Jessie the touch function works perfectly.
Any idea why it does not go in QLC + so I need an external mouse?
brutus

are you able to provide the solution ?
that will help me, i am struggling on the same issue
cerw

This worked for me

Look at MineCraft and then copy symlink to /opt/vc/lib

root@raspberrypi:/opt/minecraft-pi/lib/mesa# ls -ltr
total 12
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root   43 Jul  5  2017 libGLESv2.so -> /usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/libGLESv2.so.2
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root   40 Jul  5  2017 libEGL.so -> /usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/libEGL.so.1

root@raspberrypi:/opt/vc/lib# ls -ltr
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root     36 Feb 27 09:51 libEGL.so -> /opt/minecraft-pi/lib/mesa/libEGL.so
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root     39 Feb 27 09:52 libGLESv2.so -> /opt/minecraft-pi/lib/mesa/libGLESv2.so
cerw

mcallegari wrote: Sun Aug 20, 2017 4:26 pm Which Raspbian version are you using ?
I haven't checked Stretch yet (released officially a week ago?) and I'm pretty sure there will be issues there.
You might have more luck with Jessie.

Any update on new build for strech? It seem to have qt5 and it sort of works, but I have no icons.

thanks
mcallegari

cerw wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2018 10:11 am Any update on new build for strech? It seem to have qt5 and it sort of works, but I have no icons.
Unfortunately no good news.
I spent a whole day on Stretch but I am not able to cross-compile Qt the way I want (using proprietary driver on EGLFS without X11, and using VC4 Mesa driver on X11)
Reference issue: https://bugreports.qt.io/browse/QTBUG-66465
Marked as duplicate of this: https://bugreports.qt.io/browse/QTBUG-62216, which is getting nowhere
cerw

I copy the MESA driver from Minecraft and it worked, any idea why I have no icons? Do I need to set some theme? Everything seem to work nicely..

Thanks for the good work !
cerw

Btw I only use it with X11 as I need to run VNC and Sonic PI