Fixture Not Read Correctly on Pi

All the topics related to QLC+ on the Raspberry Pi
djmg

Hey, I have an odd behavior I wanted to see if anyone else had ran into this. I just got started with a new PI image of the newest QLC+ 4.10.5b.
The issue I am running into, is when I load my project file into qlc+ on the Pi, the custom fixtures I have (I will use the qspot 152 as the example here) , All of the channels within the fixture profile show up as dimmers, rather than their correct types. (see image1.JPG)

This exact same fixture profile if loaded into my linux machine, works exactly as expected (see Capture.png)
I ran my fixture definition through the fixture validator, and it came up with a couple errors, like the physical dimensions were incomplete, but I will work on that later.
So my next troubleshooting item was to open the fixture editor on the pi, and look at that exact fixture definition. The fixture editor sees the fixture exactly as it should, all of the channels are coming up with their respective channel types (dimmer, color changer, etc) (see image 2 and image 3).

I loaded these fixture definitions into another fresh QLC+ install on a windows machine, and they are showing up and working exactly as they should, with no issues. The issue only exists when I load those fixtures on the Pi.

Has anyone ran into this before? My next step is going to be creating a brand new fixture from within the Pi itself, and seeing if QLC+ reads it in correctly.
I will attach the fixture definition and project file also (it's very incomplete, work in progress).

Any suggestions would be appreciated!

Thanks!
Attachments
undercurrent.qxw
(207.71 KiB) Downloaded 47 times
Chauvet-Qspot-152.qxf
(5.7 KiB) Downloaded 48 times
siegmund

Hi,

my first guess is that you simply have the wrong file (maybe an old version) on the pi. Try removing the file from the pi until you no more find it from within QLC+ (so that you can be sure it is gone). Then copy it again to the pi.
djmg

So I removed all instances of these custom .qxf files. (this same issue is happening with 5 different custom fixture definitions)
I copied them over fresh from another machine running the same version of QLC+. The problem persists... I think my next step will be to re-install QLC+ on the PI, as well as copy over the qxw project file again...

I find it odd that I can copy these same files off of the pi, take them to another machine, and they work correctly. So that is pointing me toward something with the installation on the Pi itself.
djmg

RESOLVED:

I ended up having to completely re-install QLC+ onto the pi. Once I had a fresh copy up and running, I re-copied over the fixture definitions, and everything seems to be working correctly now.

Thanks for the support and help!