no remote access / disk space issues

All the topics related to QLC+ on the Raspberry Pi
andersM

Hi,
I hope I put this on the correct board, I'm still new to this.
I just bought a dmx controller from bitwizard and tried to set it up with my Pi.
Until today I was using raspbian and had no issues with accessing it via remote desktop, whatsoever.

Now my problem is this:
After flashing Massimo's img file to my formatted sd card, I cannot access the Pi via remote desktop (need to work it headless). I tried installing xrdp but keep getting the "unable to locate package" error. A quick research presented me withe the solution "sudo apt-get update", upon which when trying to install xrdp I got the error "no space left on device". I checked the sd card in partition wizard and now the majority of memory is not allocated to the drive anymore.

I completely wiped and reformatted the sd card but the same thing keeps happening.

Has anyone come across something like this? I didn't find anything similar on this forum
janosvitok

See FAQ #3 in the Massimo's RPi manual or google raspi-config "Expand Filesystem".
mcallegari

Have you searched the forum before opening a new thread ?

TWO posts before yours: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=10942
andersM

Sorry folks, the "extend the filesystem" thing did work. I had not found that other entry cause I was looking for xrdp and the headline only says rdp. Sorry about that. I am aware that I'm supposed to look at the forum first (as I said in the original post), but there's always a good chance to miss something relevant if you don't read the entire forum.

Anyhow I can connect to the Pi now, cheers.