Introduction & QLC auto load chase

All the topics related to QLC+ on the Raspberry Pi
Lowres

Hello all,

First time posting. I just started using QLC+ on Raspberry Pi. I have been running light shows for some time now, I've everything from horrible chauvet obey dmx controllers to Lightkey to Lightjams. Im just now diving into QLC+ and hope to build projects that run exclusively through my rpi. Thank you Massimo for all the hard work, this is truly an incredible undertaking.

I'm looking to have my QLC rpi to start up and run a chase without any input other than turning the rpi on. I have been searching the forums and web and have come up with nothing, maybe my googlefu is weak. My intention is to program qlc for an event, I do lots of fashion week type things were I drop off lights and dont stay to monitor them (not enough budget to keep me for on site). I think QLC could be my way of having a very powerful and agile setup.

Thanks for your help.

Anthony
mcallegari

See paragraph 5.1.4 of the provided PDF: Project autostart
Lowres

Hi Massimo,

Thank you for your response. I have read through that section many times. I guess what I'm not clear on is how to make the chaser start on autostart. I am able to load the project, but the chaser does not start automatically on load.
janosvitok

Check this icon Image in Function Manager toolbar.
Lowres

Yup, thats it. Thanks for your help