Setting IP for Artnet

All the topics related to QLC+ on the Raspberry Pi
UrFavSoundTech

Hello all, I just got QLC+ installed on my pi and i am trying to output art net. My devices are at 192.168.0.20 and .21 But pi wants to be at 169.254.236.226. I have changed the static ip in the /etc/network/interfaces to be 192.168.0.100. I have rebooted several times. I have also tried to set the nodes IPs to 169.254.236.20 and no luck either. Any help would be greatly appreciated. The nodes are confirmed working, i have used them to output ArtNet from the mac QLC version.
Baer

Not 100% Sure what your issue is:

Is it: That Pi stands @ 169.254.236.226 despite you change /etc/network/interfaces ? In that case post the file please.

Or ist it that your nodes aren't working?
In that case: check in QlcPlus in the Artnet options if the nodes are detected, and if you have set the correct Artnet Universe.
mcallegari

You shouldn't change the IP address manually, unless you exactly know what you're doing. Wheezy and Jessie have a different network configuration.
In other words: do it via QLC+ web interface.
UrFavSoundTech

Okay, So I have undone my changes to the interfaces file. I have discovered my problem. The subnet mask's were not lining up. Since the nodes don't use DHCP, but are static. I had to change them there.

It also does not list the node in the node tree. Yet still outputs like it should.

I should also mention its an Arduino Artnet node. Do other nodes show up in the nodes tree on the Pi version like they do on the mac version?