American DJ Revo Burst

Request a fixture definition here
JPfowl

I've seen a few of the REVO series of fixtures on QLC+ but I don't think I've seen the Revo Burst. As always, a full fixture definition is much appreciated.
revo_burst.pdf
(1.17 MiB) Downloaded 103 times
floEdelmann

I just added it to the Open Fixture Library, you can download a .qfx file from there.

However, the manual of the fixture is a bit vague. Can you confirm that the 10-channel mode is working correctly and the order of those "Pattern / Chase Beam X" channels is correct? See the OFL page's Matrix section for how I guessed it is.

If it is incorrect, I'll be happy update the fixture definition!
Last edited by floEdelmann on Thu Mar 29, 2018 2:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Have a look at the Open Fixture Library! It's a project to collect fixture definitions in a unified format and make them downloadable for different lighting programs, including QLC+ 4 and QLC+ 5.
JPfowl

Thanks for the definition. Your guess was close. It goes center then clockwise so 4,6,7,5,2,1,3 in your current diagram. Otherwise it works fine.
floEdelmann

Nice to hear! I've updated the beam order in the fixture definition in the Open Fixture Library. The resulting .qfx file has not changed though.
Have a look at the Open Fixture Library! It's a project to collect fixture definitions in a unified format and make them downloadable for different lighting programs, including QLC+ 4 and QLC+ 5.