CHAUVET DJ FXpar NEW FIXTURE

Request a fixture definition here
tuck

There's a really cool fixture by Chauvet.
CHAUVET DJ FXpar 9 Par-Style LED Effect/Strobe Light

This is the link for the user manual:
https://www.chauvetdj.com/wp-content/up ... ev4_WO.pdf

I wish I could program myself. I don't really have a clue how to do that.
Would anyone be willing to do this?

I've had good support with this sight and I so so appreciate all the input and help.
Thanks in advance for anyone's thoughts and time. :D
Jungle Jim

Hi tuck

Here is a fixture definition for the Chauvet FXpar 9. I do not own this device and I have not tested the definition. However it is based on the manual. The "heads" categories are probably not perfect since I expect some strobe channels to affect more than one head and I can't test it. Still, you should control the fixture just fine with this file.

If anyone can test my file with a real device, please answer this post to confirm, so it can be sent with the other definitions. Thanks
Attachments
Chauvet-FXpar-9.qxf
(10.54 KiB) Downloaded 70 times
tuck

COOL!! Thanks Jungle Jim!! I don't have the fixture yet, but because you took the time to write it
I'm sure I'll order it real soon and test it out. Wish I could define fixtures myself. Maybe some day.

Thanks again!

I'll let you know how it goes.

PEACE
tuck

Hey Jungle Jim!!

Hope your weekend is going good. I just got these new lights so this is my Saturday night lol. That's ok with me, next weekend we'll have 4 straight weekends
with new lights and new drummer. Everything looks GREAT with your program. I have the proper address and channel's but when I try and program 1 seperate from the other
channels 19 thru 23 does nothing on the first fixture but works on the second. If I make them both the same address with 23 channels they both work great
so I'm not sure what's going on there. I'll play around with it some more. Maybe reset everything.

But hey......GREAT JOB dude. THANKS SO MUCH!!!
The UV is killer!!! : ))))

Tuck

UPDATE....I just reset everything and rebooted. ALL IS GOOD!!! Thanks Again!!!