Coemar ispot 150

Request a fixture definition here
jochenbg

Hello,

i am searching for a fixture of the Moving Head "Coemar Ispot 150" (http://www.coemar.com/bin/index.php?id= ... rodotto=27) . I created a .qxf fixture with the fixture definition editor but i don't know how to import it to my Q-light controller plus 4.10.5b .....There it's only possible to import a .qxfl file !?

So if somebody can give me .qxfl fixture or if somebody can tell me how to import my .qfx file i would be very thankful.

Best wishes from Cologne, jochen
mcallegari

You don't need to use the "import fixture LIST" option. That's for exported fixture LISTS (qxfl)
If you created a qxf definition, you just need to place it in the fixture user folder (documentation -> Q&A #5) and QLC+ will pick it up next time you open it.
jochenbg

Thanks for your quick help. I put my fixture in the folder c/qlc+/fixtures , restarted qlc+ , added a device and searched for the coemar ispot 150 in the menue . I can not find it.
Maybe my attached fixture has a mistake....it was my first self made fixture.
janosvitok

It's not c/qlc+/fixtures, see Massimo's post, it's C:\Users\<MyUser>\QLC+\Fixtures.
jochenbg

That was my mistake.....thank you very much .......now it's working perfect !!!!!
Cheers, jochen