Fixture request for China mini moving head light 60W

Request a fixture definition here
nexost

Hi,

Bought 2 of these for a couple a weeks ago, and have a uDMX USB. I would like to test QLC software. But i'm neewbie on this :P

Link: https://www.aliexpress.com/item/60W-LED ... 0.0.UBy13p

Someone may help? :)

Got some attachments, the spec of the channels

//Erik
Attachments
2017-06-22.pdf
(641.37 KiB) Downloaded 481 times
2017-06-22 (1).pdf
(456.13 KiB) Downloaded 276 times
mlohrey

I have some similar lights and attached the fixture definition I created. It is not exactly the same as yours but might get you started.

You will have to tweak the settings a bit.

It is a little laborious, but set one of them to say DMX address 001 and then use the simple desk sliders (1 to 9 or 11 depending on what mode you set on the fixture) to work out exactly what each channel does. You can then build that into the fixture definition.

I have had quite a lot of fun with my cheap fixtures. Although, I have had to repair a couple of things. One blew an LED in the second use ( the seller sent me a new LED) and I had an interesting job trying to replace it and other, the electronics were packed in so tightly a capacitor was rubbing on a fan. Since those minor repairs were made they have been fine.

Good luck.
mlohrey

And now for the attachments ....

If you want to use the Gobos you will have to store them somewhere locally and change the references in the fixture definition.

Cheers

Mark
Attachments
LED-Light-60-W-Mini-Moving-Head-Light.qxf
Fixture defintion
(7.42 KiB) Downloaded 836 times
Gobos.zip
Gobos.
(37.91 KiB) Downloaded 479 times
nexost

Thx, i Will test this when i get back home. On vacation just for know!