Beamz BAC406

Request a fixture definition here
vector

Hi All,
Noob with a headache.
I managed to get the basics working on this fixture but I am still coming to terms with the fixture editor and QLC+ in general. Was after some help to fill in the spots or just clarify the better way to define such a fixture.
Find attached my attempt so far.

I have a few more fixtures to add that dont seem to appear in the QLC library, just my luck. So I have to come to terms with the editor but want to make sure Im heading in the right direction.

Link to manual
http://files.tronios.com/Manuals/151.30 ... ual_v2.pdf

cheers
Mark
Attachments
Beamz-BAC406.qxf
(1.97 KiB) Downloaded 77 times
mlohrey

Here is a quick up date of the fixture.

Hopefully it will do the job. I find that if I am unsure how a fixture should be put together I just copy and edit a similar one included in QLC+

Cheers

Mark
Attachments
Beamz-BAC406.qxf
Added extra modes and channels as per manual
(4.74 KiB) Downloaded 92 times
vector

wow thanks man ill check it out. im just working on a moving head so starting to understand things a little
siegmund

vector wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2017 9:19 am wow thanks man ill check it out. im just working on a moving head so starting to understand things a little
It would be nice if you could report how testing went, so the fixture can eventually be added to QLC+.
vector

Hi There,
Yes sorry for the delay, I play in the band as well as do the lighting, I have to make sure I get my music right and not spend too much time on the creative light playing :)

The unit functioned as expected, as far as I can tell the def is correct.
siegmund

Submitted for adding, thanks for the reply!