Eliminator Lighting Stealth Beam

Request a fixture definition here
gmint

Eliminator-Lighting-Stealth-Beam.qxf.zip
(1.96 KiB) Downloaded 72 times
floEdelmann

The fixture definition you posted actually looks quite good! But since this is in the Fixture requests forum, I had a look at it and found some small mistakes: The Color Macro capabilities were a bit off, the reset capability in the Pan/Tilt Speed channel was missing and some physical data were missing or wrong.

I corrected the mistakes and uploaded the fixture in the Open Fixture Library: open-fixture-library.org/eliminator/stealth-beam
Last edited by floEdelmann on Thu Mar 29, 2018 2:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Have a look at the Open Fixture Library! It's a project to collect fixture definitions in a unified format and make them downloadable for different lighting programs, including QLC+ 4 and QLC+ 5.
gmint

Whoops, I sure did! Also I know the def was a little incomplete. Unfortunately I got this fixture before the manufacturer even had a manual done for it so I went off of a draft excerpt of the manual to build it. Then, I didn't really care for the light so I ended up sending it back.
siegmund

I would really like to submit this fixture for adding it to QLC+, but unfortunately the pan degree information is missing. Can anyone help?
Btw where did you get the max tilt information from?
gmint

Well, strangely enough (for a light in this category) the pan is endless. Not that the manual or specs would tell you that... (at least when I bought it). As far as the tilt, IIRC, it's probably 270, but I couldn't say for sure since I sent this light back.